‘Together we love to learn and learn to love’
Our Academy Vision
At Middleton our vision is centred on a commitment to excellence in learning and to high expectations. We aim to serve our community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice and promote Christian values through the experiences we offer to all our children.
We take a pride in offering strong pastoral support in a safe learning environment where every child and adult is valued and encouraged to achieve their full potential.
We aim to prepare every child for the challenge and changes of the future so they can achieve the highest standards in their personal development, building resilience and encouraging perseverance. The school will preserve and develop a religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England and in partnership with St. Mary’s Church.
We do this through
- Providing a rich learning experience that is based on our Christian values and promotes provision for children’s spiritual, moral, social and cultural development for all
- Challenging and inspiring our children to develop their intellectual curiosity and skills to become confident, independent and resilient learners who are well prepared for life beyond primary school.
- Promoting being part of our school community, providing children with the opportunity to engage with the local community and the wider world in which we live.
- Being good role models for children, emphasising respect and compassion for others and the world around us.
- Providing a welcoming, safe and loving environment in which the children and all adults are valued.