Sports Premium Funding for 2017/2018 is £16,000
Click below to view this year’s allocated spending of the Sports Premium fund.
We are very fortunate to have a higher allocation of money this year and are excited about all the new opportunities this may bring for the children.
In 2016 – 2017 we received £8,510.
Funding will continue to be used to:
- Employ specialist P.E. teachers to teal alongside teachers in lessons to increase subject knowledge and confidence in teaching P.E.
- Allow K.S.2 children to take part in fitness and skills training.
- Provide gifted and talented children additional support with equipment, coaching and opportunities to take part in local and county competitions.
- Support after school club provision by running and extending sports clubs that promote health and fitness.
- Allow the school to take part in competitive sporting events with other schools.
Click below to view 2016-2017 Sports Funding Spending review.
In 2015 – 2016 we received £8,510.
Our P.E. and School Sport Funding last year enabled us to:
- Host and run inter school sports competitions and participate in cluster events.
- Increase participation levels in competitive sport such as cheer leading.
- Continue to offer children opportunities for children to try new sports they may continue to take part in as they grow older such as sailing, cheer leading, and archery.
- To improve the quality of P.E. teaching through working with the West Norfolk Sports Partnership.
- Improve the fitness levels, health and skills of years 4, 5, and 6 through working and being tested with Edufit.
- Increased participation in competitive sports particularly in KS1 who had previously never competed – other academies, tri golf, cheer leading
- Results from Edufit tracking of fitness have shown increased fitness levels.
- Children with special needs have participated in sporting activities with other children and cluster sports day.
Please read the information below which gives details of our PE and Sport Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.